Prostatitis is an inflammatory process in the prostate. Frequent urination appears, sometimes with a mixture of plasma, painful symptoms in Organs genitals and rectum. A man can have sexual dysfunction, abscess formation, orchitis, infertility. In some cases, the inflammation turns into pyelonephritis, cystitis, pathologies of the genitourinary system.
Inflammation of the prostate occurs after penetration of the infection into the prostate from the genitourinary region (urethra, urinary tract).
How does prostatitis manifest?
The disease has several of its manifestations:
- Frequent urination with painful symptoms.
- Discomfort is felt during bowel movements.
- Filamentous components are seen in urine.
- When emptying the intestines, a viscous secretion from the urethra is visible.
- Prolonged erection at night.
- Quick cumshot.
- The body tires quickly.
- Burning sensation in the perineum and urethra.
- Pathologies with potency.
- General state of depression.
- Intermittent urination.
The disease has variable symptoms, the manifestation of signs is observed alternately.
The treatment of chronic prostatitis, as well as acute illnesses, can be accomplished by a number of different methods. These methods include traditional and non-traditional therapies.
Traditional techniques include drug therapy, massage, physiotherapy. Treatment of inflamed prostatitis with these measures is recognized as effective and safe. Activities of traditional and non-traditional methods improve the blood flow to the prostate, which allows you to normalize nutrition, oxygen supply. Due to the normal flow of blood, inflammation decreases and various bacteria from the pathogenic flora of the gland and surrounding tissues are eliminated.
Drug therapy is an essential measure of complex procedures for the prostate. Drug treatment includes antibiotics, specific antimicrobial agents (in the presence of pathogens), alpha-blockers, nonsteroidal drugs, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
First, treatment consists of relieving painful symptoms, as patients experience the greatest discomfort precisely because of the pain. Painful symptoms are eliminated by alpha blockers. Its action is directed to the central nervous system. Treatment with adrenergic blockers for prostatitis allows you to relax the smooth muscles of the genitourinary system. At the same time, painful symptoms disappear during urination.
An important role in prostatitis is attributed to the psychological aspect. On the other hand, painful symptoms with sexual activity problems negatively affect the patient's psyche and general condition. For this, psychotherapy is used, which is integrated in a complex way with the traditional methods of clinics around the world.
Prostatitis is not a phrase. Your treatment is through a mandatory massage. Furthermore, massage procedures are recommended for all forms and stages of the disease. Treatment takes place by pressing on the inflamed prostate. At the same time, it improves the microcirculation of plasma in the organ, the secretion accumulated with bacteria is expelled into the urinary tubule. When emptying the urea, after the massage, the canal is washed with urine.
Some experts have doubts about the effectiveness of massage. They believe that if you treat the prostate with massage, it can cause the transfer of bacteria to other organs of the reproductive system. But there is no clinical conclusion to this opinion (the research is ongoing). Therefore, massage treatment for prostatitis is a mandatory session, regardless of the type of illness. Physical therapy includes several warming procedures in which the gland receives increased blood flow.
Among heating, the microwave procedure is very popular.
A large number of patients prefer unconventional methods. Alternative medicine is considered the most effective, safest and cheapest (compared to drug therapy). However, before performing such a technique, you should contact a specialist specialist to arrange a course of therapy.
For example, kerosene treatment for prostatitis or peroxide can be very harmful when the effects of herbal infusions, herbal ointments, suppositories have a positive and highly effective therapeutic therapy for prostatitis.
It is better to discuss the choice of an unconventional recipe with an expert, so it will be possible to avoid allergic reactions that are possible with intolerance to one of the constituent components of the product. What works well for one patient can be very harmful for another. This must not be forgotten.
Acupuncture sessions are an unconventional method of treating the prostate. Our doctors adopted this experience in Tibet. Tibetan medicine claims that acupuncture is the best therapeutic method to treat the prostate. The sessions are practically painless and without contraindications.
Thanks to the physical training complex, it is possible not only to be treated for prostate inflammation (with a diagnosis of prostatitis), but also to teach classes with preventive purposes. The exercise can be done in conjunction with a perineum massage. Procedures are best performed in the morning, thanks to them, man gets rid of congestion, which lead to the most dangerous consequences for man's health. Due to stagnation, inflammatory processes develop.
Exercise helps to improve blood circulation in the organ. It is poor plasma circulation that causes stagnation in Organs pelvic organs (the main risk factor). Exercise helps restore circulation as much as possible. If the prostatitis is bacterial in nature, then there will be little exercise.
There is a developed set of exercises for the treatment of prostatitis:
- Deep squats. The movements must be done in depth. There is no need to sit at knee level. An effective result is the deep squat, which should be done more than a hundred times a day (the number of moves can be divided into several approaches per day). If this regimen is initially difficult on the body, you can exercise three times a week.
- A movement that increases blood flow. Standing, the legs are placed together. It is necessary to sit 1/3, staying in this position, making successive knee movements (3-5 minutes). At first the training will be difficult, after several approaches the difficulties will disappear.
- Scissors. Sitting on the floor, stretching the legs, crosses are made (for each limb up to 20 movements).
- In the prone position, you need to lift your legs straight up to 25 times.
- In the supine position, the legs are raised in a bent position, knees facing the face. The legs are intertwined with the hands, this position is held for a quarter of an hour, if possible more will be good. The longer you stay in this position, the more effective this therapeutic load will be.
- All exercises should be alternated with morning perineum massage. The procedure is performed in the morning, upon awakening, on an empty stomach, standing up.
medical therapy with medications
For complex treatments, the use of herbal remedies is recommended.
There is a special healing complex of natural origin. Active substances can accumulate in the tissue of the male gland, which has a beneficial effect on the organ. Inflammatory processes are eliminated, local immunity is strengthened. The active components of the drug are involved in protecting against free radicals. The active ingredients prevent the proliferation of prostate tissue.
The complex balanced composition helps to deal with difficulties when urinating, relieving pain. Standard therapy is effective in treating a chronic gland.
The tool improves urination:
- the flow intensifies;
- the frequency decreases;
- well-being improves.
Patients receive a general strengthening effect.
Group antibiotic drugs
Recommended during the bacterial infectious course of prostatitis. Especially often, drugs are prescribed in the acute course of the disease, in the context of infections, viruses, fungi. Remedies for this group of drugs are selected based on clinical findings to identify certain types of harmful microorganisms. Each antibiotic has a different effect on a specific type of infection. The course of treatment does not follow a standard regimen and can last from 5 to 10 days.
In addition to antibiotics, alpha blockers with muscle relaxants are prescribed. Antispasmodics may be recommended to relieve urea and gland muscle spasms. They improve urine flow, eliminate painful symptoms.
To relieve protective tension of muscle tissue in the pelvic floor, eliminate compression of the inflamed organ, reduce pain, medications are prescribed to relax the muscles.
In severe cases, patients are advised to administer diuretics intravenously. This helps to excrete large amounts of urine. Thanks to this, body intoxication, cystitis, pyelonephritis (ascending urinary infections) are avoided.
In nonbacterial prostatitis, painful symptoms are removed with analgesics, antipyretics, and anticholinergics. Constipation can be relieved with mild laxatives (liquid paraffin).
cheap antibiotic treatment
An inexpensive drug has proven to be highly effective in treating prostatitis. This is an inexpensive antibiotic that deals with pathological processes when patients experience delayed urination, pain during ejaculation or in case of useless course with macrolides, antifungal drugs, fluoroquinolines.
Recommended course: twice a day (2 tab. 480 mg), therapeutic therapy lasts from 5 to 14 days.
The active substances in the medicine prevent the growth of bacteria. Its efficacy has been proven against sulfonamide-resistant pathogenic flora. The remedy is recommended for genitourinary tract infections and prostatitis. The drug is excreted from the body after 8 hours.
It is contraindicated to take when:
- individual intolerance;
- kidney and liver failure;
- allergic reactions to ingredients;
- pathological processes in the hematopoietic system.
During ingestion, you should carefully monitor your body, as side effects are possible: headache, lack of appetite, dizziness, bowel pain.
Of the side effects of overdose, a negative effect on bone marrow was observed. Long-term therapy must be controlled by plasma biochemistry. Discontinuation of therapy leads to exacerbation of the disease, increased inflammation and an increase in body temperature are possible.
Patient feedback on the treatment of prostatitis speaks of rapid relief of symptoms (after 3-4 hours) even in the case of a severe form of the disease.
The healing effect of the pumpkin seed
In ancient times, with the help of pumpkin seeds, healers successfully treated prostatitis. The product is a simple and effective traditional medicine available to everyone. Semen contains zinc, essential for men of all ages. The effectiveness of seeds in treating and preventing the prostate has been proven by many years of experience.
- To obtain a therapeutic effect, a daily intake of thirty pumpkin seeds is required. The seed should be consumed on an empty stomach, an hour and a half before meals. This amount is the daily requirement for zinc.
- 0. 5 kg of pumpkin seeds (not fried) are cleaned, processed with a meat grinder or blender, a glass of honey is added. The mixture is mixed and small balls are made from it (like a hazelnut). The prepared product is stored in the refrigerator. Before using a ball, it is removed from a cold place (to cool to room temperature). It is recommended to eat 1-2 pieces a day, 30 minutes before meals. The product does not need to be chewed, it dissolves little by little. The course of therapy is done annually, once during this period all the balls are eaten. This method is very effective against prostatitis, and for prevention there is generally no better cure.
What complications are possible with prostatitis
In case of premature attention to the disturbing symptoms and seeking help from specialists, a number of complications can be provoked:
- epididymitis, orchitis, inflammatory processes of the adnexa;
- chronic cystitis;
- painful symptoms in the perineal area;
- degeneration from an acute to chronic type;
- scarring and narrowing of the urinary tract;
- urea obstruction with urine retention;
For some complications, a surgical solution is indispensable.
Preventive therapy for men's health
There are no complex guidelines for maintenance therapy for prostate inflammation. A man must lead a quiet life, running bed rest with plenty of drink. It is good to add sitz baths with herbal infusions for additional therapeutic manipulations.
If you want to sit down, the surface must be smooth.
The chronic form of prostatitis does not dispense with prostate massage. This is the most effective treatment with quick recovery.
An important point in therapeutic therapy is dietary nutrition. The food must be soft, for this reason, spicy, greasy, sour, spicy and smoked dishes are excluded. Must refuse a lot of alcohol and coffee.
Ejaculation (drainage of the gland through secretions) is a good prevention of prostatitis.
Patients with acute urinary retention are advised to have a temporary suprapubic fistula or intermittent urea catheterization.
In the acute form of prostatitis, cycling, hypothermia, a hard seating surface should be excluded.